Saturday, September 26, 2009

MOV(i)E


pay to see a movie
when they show movies
in the park for free
after a little bit of
music to the sunset!
No, when they could've
used that energy for
uses outside of enter-
tainment, like edubrainm-
ent, or edutainment with
where my brain went,
it's time to get busy,
no time to waste, to
spare, or bide at a
crippling pace-every
moment's crucial when
your trying to prepare
for a little love in life

Recently a friend called to invite me to a movie at the end of the week. Now normally I would've been down, but I'm feeling my pace pick up a little bit, craving that personal action that gets things done and money saved; having my own fun. It was hard to say no so I sat down and wrote about it, figured out why, in an underlying sense, I just couldn't go.

1 comment:

  1. yin and yang
    day and nite
    milk and tang
    love and hate
    they rassle
    and tussle

    both do dazzle
    and build muscle

    they die without each other

    ReplyDelete