Monday, October 12, 2009

Kept in Touch















It's strange when
your in other dimensions
tryin' to write to
your brother
And just when your about
to share something the
mind erupts because it
wanted you to pay for
something that you could
get for free
-just to save a little
money-
and your mind sees the
situation and justifies the
eruption...

I wrote this when I was trying to write my brother a birthday email and share a music video I'd seen earlier that year. I was just going to share the link and talk a little bit about how it'd be neat if he could do a music video, he had studied computer animation, but the group I was trying to share the video with had changed their website around so you had to pay to own and watch it. Well, I was bamboozled, but I found the video elsewhere.

Here's the video:

http://www.definitivejux.net/store/catalog-product/US-A4T-04-27-10-vid.html

For free:

No comments:

Post a Comment